The Cent Cols Challenge is organised in association with Rapha Travel. Rapha Travel will be managing the booking process and assisting Phil on-the-ground to make your Cent Cols Challenge experience as memorable as possible.
To book your place on the CCC with Rapha Travel visit : http://pages.rapha.cc/travel/cent-cols-challenge .
Your booking is subject to Rapha Travel’s standard terms and conditions, which will be sent to you.
You will receive a booking confirmation once your payment has been made.
After you have made your booking, Phil will be in touch to personally welcome you. You’ll then receive email newsletters from Phil to provide more details of the event, suggestions about training and news on warm up events and opportunities to meet fellow CCC riders in advance of the big event.
*PRICES for 2016 :-
CCC Classics, Belgium : £ 2,500
CCC Southern Alps : £ 3,300
CCC Northern Alps : £ 3,300
CCC Dolomites : £ 3,300
CCC Pyrenees : £ 3,300
THIS PRICE INCLUDES :-
- TWELVE nights accommodation, twin occupancy
- ALL breakfasts and evening MEALS at the hotel and restaurants
- FOUR dedicated support vehicles and SIX staff (for a maximum of 34 clients), guaranteeing you the best possible on-road support.
- Fully SIGNED route
- Qualified MECHANICAL back-up, including spare parts and spare bikes.
- THREE roadside feed-stations per day offering creative, cycling-friendly real food with sheltered seating. Two snack-based feed-stops and one lunch feed. You are asked to bring your own energy drink & energy food supplements, but this will be available for purchase on the event.
- THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE daily & physio support on the rest day.
- MONTHLY newsletters from Phil Deeker
- Access to the exclusive CCC online FORUM for tips from former CCC-riders, as well as training, dietary, and medical advice. A genuine ‘CCC brotherhood’ is growing around these events as friendships are made and planning the next CCC event together is a step almost 90% of CCC riders seem to have taken!
THE PRICE DOES NOT COVER :-
- Flight transfers / travel to / from start hotel (This will be organized for you in the most cost-efficient way possible.)
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
- In the case of a crash incurring treatment for road-rash, or other minor accident treatment, you will be asked for a contribution towards excessive bandage use, etc.