- The Routes are marked with customised arrows at every junction. Every rider receives a stage-by-stage summary of the route. GPS Garmin links are supplied allowing the route to be downloaded in advance. The use of Garmins is highly recommended. Briefings are held each evening presenting the following stage, emphasising particular difficulties.
- Four support cars on the road are manned by the event personnel which includes Road ‘Flecheur’, Event Organiser, Mechanic and Feed Stop staff.
- Three rolling roadside feed stations (under cover in bad weather) are set up each day. Drinks and light snacks are provided here but riders are expected to bring their own energy powder and bars. The lunch stop includes savoury food suitable for a meal-on-the-go.
- Baggage is transferred to hotel rooms with the signing vehicle.
- Space in vehicles is available if a rest or medical attention is required.
- Comprehensive pre-event guidance to help you prepare for all aspects of the event, not just the pedalling, is given over the months leading up to the Challenge.
- Breakfast and evening meals are provided in hotels.
- Airport transfers available. These can be organised nearer the time, but are not included in the price of the event.
Your support was the best I have ever had…on an organised sportive event. Thank you.
What can I say -best ever experience in life not just in cycling.